Welcome to Field Crest Assisted Living. The efficiency apartments are for individuals who need a higher level of assisted living and are designed to provide around-the-clock continuous personal care. There are nine individual apartments: six efficiency apartments and three suites. The apartments are all located together in a designated area at Field Crest.
$960 – efficiency apartment
$1010 – deluxe apartment
Additional fee for the second person will be based on their specific health needs as determined by the health assessment.
$2,063 – basic health services to live at Field Crest Assisted Living
The following services and amenities are included in the rent portion of Field Crest Assisted Living monthly fee:
- Efficiency apartments (additional fee for deluxe)
- Private bedrooms (built in dresser and closet) with half bathroom
- Shared common living space and kitchen
- All utilities (heat, electric, central a/c, water and trash pick-up)
- Controlled entry system
- Emergency response system
- Cable TV lineup
- Scheduled social, spiritual, and recreational programs in the Field Crest community
- Three meals per day plus anytime snacks
- Priority access to Field Crest Care Center placement
- Professionally managed by Field Crest Care Center
- Access to Field Crest amenities – chapel, sun rooms, etc.
- Periodic window cleaning
- Complimentary laundry (2 loads/week)
- Real estate taxes
A personalized health care service plan will be developed for each resident and detailed descriptions of the services will be provided upon request. The following services are included in the basic health service portion of the monthly fee:
- Wellness service
- Bathing assistance (up to 2 per week)
- Dressing & grooming assistance (15 minutes in the AM & PM)
- Regularly scheduled aide tasks
- Safety checks (AM & PM)
- Escorts to meals/programs
- Medication assistance
- Weekly housekeeping with daily light housekeeping
- Daily trash removal
- Nursing services are available for an additional cost.
- Family involvement is encouraged.
- Pets are not allowed to live at Field Crest Assisted Living.
- The apartments do not provide any special memory loss programming.
- Field Crest Assisted Living is a private pay service or County assistance service. For county assistance, please contact Dodge County Human Services at 507-635-6170, ask for the Elderly Waiver program.