Our highly skilled nurses provide the best quality care. Their skills are only half the picture. Each nurse is a gentle and caring person, with genuine concern for each resident.
The following skilled nursing services are available at Field Crest Care Center:
- Onsite Medical Director coordinates and improves medical services
- Director of Nursing oversees all aspects of healthcare within the facility
- Individualized resident care plan treatments
- Dementia care
- Wound care
- Enteral feeding program
- Catheter care
- Colostomy Care
- Ileostomy Care
- Nutrition & hydration programs
- Medication management & education
- Diabetic management & education
- Pain management
- Hospice program contracted with outside Hospice agencies
- Bowel & bladder programs
- In-house, on-going continued learning courses and CNA training programs
- On staff registered dietitian
- On site dental, podiatry, optometry, and audiology services provided by outside companies
Our nurses work with the residents family to create a comfortable environment including simple routines and visual cues as a positive substitute for diminishing mental processes.
Our experienced nurses provide help with all aspects of managing diabetes including:
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Insulin administration and tracking
- Exercise planning
- Menu planning, education and more.
Our dietary program is designed to meet the dietary and physician ordered needs of each resident in our care.
To ensure that each resident is receiving the proper nutritional needs we offer:
- Meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs, according to physician orders
- Oral supplements, as prescribed by each physician
- Regular nutritional assessments from our registered dietitian