Field Crest Suites / Assisted Living
Field Crest Assisted Living offers around-the-clock personalized care. We have nine units: six efficiency apartments (200 sq. ft.) and three larger suites (335 sq. ft.) Contact the Admission Coordinator at 507-477-3266 Ext 116 for more information on rates, services and to arrange a tour!
The following services and amenities are available at Field Crest Assisted Living:
- Private bedrooms (built-in dresser and closet) with half bathroom
- Shared common living space and dining room
- All utilities (heat, electric, central a/c, water and trash pick-up)
- Controlled entry system
- Emergency response system
- Cable TV
- Scheduled social, spiritual, and recreational programs
- Three meals per day plus anytime snacks
- Priority access to Field Crest Care Center placement
- Periodic window cleaning
- Real estate taxes
Field Crest Assisted Living provides personalized health care services and will be developed for each resident. Detailed descriptions of the services will be provided upon request.
- Wellness service
- Bathing assistance
- Dressing & grooming assistance
- Regularly scheduled aide tasks
- Safety checks (AM & PM)
- Escorts to meals/programs
- Medication assistance
- Weekly housekeeping with daily light housekeeping
- Pets are not allowed to live at Field Crest Assisted Living.
- Field Crest Assisted Living is a private pay service or County assistance service. For county assistance, please contact Dodge County Human Services at 507-635-6170, ask for the Elderly Waiver program.