We thank you for your interest in becoming part of our growing team of professionals! You may use the Application for Employment form to apply for any job. You may also fill out our printable Job Application and mail it to us or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant, come work for us! We will pay for your training. We also offer onsite classes and clinicals for added convenience.
Check out more information on our Scholarship Program and Nursing Loan Reimbursement Program below the Available Positions!
Are you interested in becoming a nurse or obtaining another degree in the field of long-term care? All employees are eligible for our scholarship program! We support any employee that is interested in furthering their education in a degree that will lead to the advancement in the field of long-term care at Field Crest Care Center. This including Registered Nurses and Department Supervisors. (Facility Administrator is not eligible for the program.) Field Crest Care Center will pay for the cost of tuition, books and student fees associated with your approved course of study!
Since the Scholarship Program is a substantial investment for you and for Field Crest Care Center, there are certain requirements to participate in the program.
To be eligible:
- You must receive approval of your proposed course of study from the Administrator.
- You must be employed by Field Crest Care Center, in good standing, for a minimum of 90 days.
- You must average at least 10 hours per week during the time in which you are attending classes or training.
- You must work at least every other weekend and holiday or according to your current departments scheduling procedure.
- Employees that enter this program will be required to work for a period of no less than 2 years upon completion of program or attained degree.
Nursing Loan Reimbursement Program
Already a Nurse? We have you covered too!! After working 90 days, you can qualify for the Nursing Loan Reimbursement Program. Field Crest will provide reimbursement of your required minimum student loan payments (not loan balances due) during your employment by the facility.
We will provide reimbursement of student loan expenses that were incurred while completing a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) degree program, for individuals hired in the last 12 calendar months and having graduated within 12 calendar months prior to being offered a job with the facility.