Welcome to Field Crest Assisted Living! We offer apartments for individuals who need a higher level of assisted living and are designed to provide around-the-clock personal care. There are nine units: six efficiency apartments and three larger suites. Contact the Admission Coordinator at 507-477-3266 Ext 116 for more information on rates, services and to arrange a tour!
The following services and amenities are included in the rent at Field Crest Assisted Living:
- Private bedrooms (built-in dresser and closet) with half bathroom
- Shared common living space and dining room
- All utilities (heat, electric, central a/c, water and trash pick-up)
- Controlled entry system
- Emergency response system
- Cable TV
- Scheduled social, spiritual, and recreational programs
- Three meals per day plus anytime snacks
- Priority access to Field Crest Care Center placement
- Professionally managed by Field Crest Care Center
- Periodic window cleaning
- Complimentary laundry (2 loads/week)
- Real estate taxes
A Basic Health Services Package provides personalized health care services and will be developed for each resident. Detailed descriptions of the services will be provided upon request. Each tenant residing at Field Crest Assisted Living will receive our basic health service package, which includes the following:
- Wellness service
- Bathing assistance
- Dressing & grooming assistance
- Regularly scheduled aide tasks
- Safety checks (AM & PM)
- Escorts to meals/programs
- Medication assistance
- Weekly housekeeping with daily light housekeeping
- Additional services are available in addition to our basic health service package for an additional fee.
- Pets are not allowed to live at Field Crest Assisted Living.
- The apartments do not provide any special memory loss programming.
- Field Crest Assisted Living is a private pay service or County assistance service. For county assistance, please contact Dodge County Human Services at 507-635-6170, ask for the Elderly Waiver program.