Crest View Villa Senior Apartments
June 30, 2021
In 2019, the Minnesota State Legislature passed a law to create licensing requirements for assisted living in Minnesota. The new Assisted Living Licensure Law is in Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 144G.
The new Assisted Living Licensure Law requires all Senior Housing properties that provided Housing with Services and Home Care services to their residents to obtain the License in order to continue to provide these services.
The Assisted Living Law will go into effect on August 1, 2021 and will include the following changes:
- Field Crest Assisted Living and Crest View Villa will both be designated as Assisted Living under the new licensure.
- We will be updating the current Assisted Living Unit name to Field Crest Suites.
- With the new law, we have establish a new assisted living contract which contains the terms of the resident’s lease, services available, and service plan, among other things. Please reach out to our Admissions Coordinator if you would like updated services available and fees associated with these services.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 507-477-3266 at the following extensions:
Ronda Rohl, RN Director of Health Services at Ext. 139
Crystal Reber, Admissions Coordinator at Ext. 116
Cheryl Gustason, Assisted Living Director at Ext. 115.
We have 20 senior (55 years and over) apartments at Crest View Villa, one and two bedrooms. We offer 24-hour care and a wide array of services personalized to meet each resident’s needs. We accept private pay and elderly waiver funds. Please contact the Admissions Coordinator at 507-477-3266 Ext. 116 for rates, service descriptions, availability and to arrange a tour!
The following amenities are included in the rent:
- Unfurnished unit with stove and refrigerator
- Storage unit
- Anytime snacks
- Controlled entry system
- Utilities (heat, electricity, water, sewer, trash, recycling)
- Individually controlled air conditioning/heat
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Priority access to Field Crest Care Center
- Scheduled social, spiritual and recreational programs
- Access to amenities – chapel, sunrooms, community rooms
- Real estate taxes
The following services are available at an additional cost:
- 24-hour pendant response system and daily “I’m ok” checks
- Bathing assistance
- Dressing and grooming assistance
- Safety checks
- Escorts to meals and programs
- Medication management
- Meal packages
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Beauty and barbershop services
- Cable television
One Bedroom: 418 sq. ft. Two Bedroom: 582 sq. ft.